Meet Dr. Bui
Oral Surgeon in Worcester, MA
Dr. Daniel Bui received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Biological Sciences from the University of Southern California in 2013.
He went on to obtain a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 2017, and a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from Louisiana State University in 2020.
Dr. Bui completed a residency in general surgery and in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City, NY, serving as Chief Resident in 2023.
In his free time, Dr. Bui enjoys traveling to different countries. He also loves to play and watch sports, specifically football, basketball, and tennis.
Dr. Bui also like to try out new restaurants and experiment with cooking recipes for himself and his friends.
Mount Sinai Hospital, Icahn School of Medicine of Mount Sinai, NY:
- Chief Resident (2023), Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency
- Internship (2018), Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency
Louisiana State University, School of Medicine, Shreveport, LA:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia, PA:
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Biological Sciences
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association